Furygan Fit-R Zarco Motorcycle Gloves
In 2016 Furygan celebrated the title of Johann Zarco, our pride to be associated with it, and what it represents for the French motorcycle, offering everyone the opportunity to ride with a replica identical to the racing gloves we gave him after his coronation at the Grand Prix of Japan. FIT-R technology and a unique look is now available to everyone!
Sizes: S – 3XL
Colours: blue-white-red (543)
Protection/Security offered by Fit-R Zarco Racing Gloves:
- Fit -R is C E homologated
- Palm 100% made with goat leather, for softness and comfort
- Furygan Skin Protect lining – approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers and side of the hand
- Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers)
- The positioning of these elements has been designed to protect hands from shocks but also from abrasions on the tarmac
- Ring finger and little finger are held together with a leather piece, to lower fracture risks.
Ergonomics/Comfort offered by Fit-R Zarco Racing Gloves:
- The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars
- Finger stitch seams position ed on the outside, for better comfort
- Stretch insert on the wrist, just before the cuff, in order to allow perfect mobility
- Between each finger, at the bottom, a specific textile insert has been placed to reach a superior stage of comfort
- Wrist and doubled cuff adjusters. The new cuff features stretch in order to have a better fit, and be easier to put on
- Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan.