Furygan Fit R2 Motorcycle Gloves
$229.00 – $239.00
FIT-R2 racing gloves take the ergonomic design of its predecessor to new heights. A thinner glove, with narrow-fit gauntlets and all-new metacarpal bone protection, the FIT-R2 easily handles the demands put on race gloves.
➜ Protection/Security offered by FIT R2 Racing Gloves:
- The FIT-R2 are CE approved as PPE to EN 13594:2015 standard.
- Palm 100% made with goat leather.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining– approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers and side of the hand.
- Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers).
- Ring finger and little finger are held together with a leather piece, to lower fracture risks.
➜ Ergonomics/Comfort offered by FIT R2 Racing Gloves:
- The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars.
- Finger stitch seams position ed on the outside, and EXO protectors, for better comfort.
- Stretch insert on the wrist, just before the cuff, in order to allow perfect mobility.
- Between each finger, at the bottom, has been place a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort.
- Wrist and doubled cuff adjusters. The new cuff features stretch in order to have a better fit, and to be easier to put on.
- Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan.