Furygan FIT-R2 Motorcycle Gloves
or 4 fortnightly payments of $59.75 with More info
FIT-R2 racing gloves take the ergonomic design of its predecessor to new heights. A thinner glove, with narrow-fit gauntlets and all-new metacarpal bone protection, the FIT-R2 easily handles the demands put on race gloves.
Colours: black-white (143) / black-white-fluo green (1020)
Sizes: S – 3XL
Colours: white-black (214) / black-white-red (169)
Sizes: XXS – 3XL
Protection/Security offered by FIT-R2 Racing Gloves:
- The FIT-R2 are CE approved as PPE to EN 13594:2015 standard
- Palm 100% made with goat leather
- Furygan Skin Protect lining– approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers and side of the hand
- Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers)
- Ring finger and little finger are held together with a leather piece, to lower fracture risks.
Ergonomics/Comfort offered by FIT-R2 Racing Gloves:
- The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars
- Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, and EXO protectors, for better comfort
- Stretch insert on the wrist, just before the cuff, in order to allow perfect mobility
- A textile insert has been placed between each finger, at the bottom for added comfort
- Wrist and doubled cuff adjusters. The new cuff features stretch in order to have a better fit, and to be easier to put on
- Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan.