Furygan Coburn Leather Jacket
or 4 fortnightly payments of $174.75 with More info
A tribute to the legendary Furygan GTO, an emblematic motorcycling leather jacket with 70’s styling, the Coburn takes the same shoulder design and quilted red lining. But above all, it maintains all the qualities that made the GTO a success, as know-how and tradition remain strong values at Furygan, since 1969.
Sizes: S – 4XL
Colours: black (1) / rusted-brown (843)
Protection/Security offered by Coburn Leather Jacket:
- Coburn is CE homologated as PPE
- Main external material : high end Douglas or Rusted leather, super soft for premium comfort
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- D3O CE homologated protectors for elbows and shoulders. D3O offers full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement
- Areas exposed to tearing and / or abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30’s “Central Back” (level 1) and “Full Back” (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
Ergonomics/Comfort offered by Coburn Leather Jacket:
- Straight fit, very soft leather, for top comfort
- Technical inner lining, resulting from the marriage of a craftsmanship work and a modern technology
- Made from a mix of materials including Coolon a material designed to maximize breathability, and moisture absorption
- Waterproof treated leather
- Four pockets (one inside, and three outside)
- Adjuster on the waist
- Designed to be equipped with a thermo-aluminium removable lining, as an added option.