Furygan Kenya Textile Jacket
or 4 fortnightly payments of $62.25 with More info
The Kenya Textile Jacket is a new direction in summer jackets. With soft and supple material, a high level of comfort and a water repellent outer, as well as a technical lining to keep the rider cool, it offers an alternative to traditional, vented summer jackets. It is ideal for those seeking a stylish jacket that is light and easy to wear in the summer, but without the look of a vented motorcycle jacket.
Sizes: S – 4XL
Colours: black (1) / grey (964)
Protection/Security offered by Kenya Textile Jacket:
- The Kenya Textile Jacket is CE homologated as PPE
- Main external material: coated polyester for abrasion and water resistancy.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and movement
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30’s “Central Back” (level 1) and “Full Back” (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
Ergonomics/Comfort offered by Kenya Jacket:
- Internal technical lining
- Made from Polymesh, and Coolon, a material designed to maximise breathability, moisture absorption and comfort
- Four pockets (two outside and two inside)
- Soft and comfortable, the external material of the Kenya has in addition windproof properties
- Connecting snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.