Furygan Ton-Up Riding Jacket
or 4 fortnightly payments of $54.75 with More info
The ‘ton’ was the speed – 100 mph (160km/h) – that café racers in 1960s Britain aimed to reach. Riders would put a song on a jukebox at a café, then race to a predetermined spot and back before the song ended. This riding jacket is Furygan’s tribute to the ‘Ton-Up Boys’ subculture.
Sizes: S – 4XL
Colours : black (1)
Protection/Security Ton-Up Riding Jacket:
- Ton-Up is CE approved as PPE
- Main external material: 98% cotton, 2% elasthane
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30’s “Central Back” (level 1) and “Full Back” (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
Ergonomics/Comfort Ton-Up Riding Jacket:
- Internal Technical lining. Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption and comfort
- Two pockets on the outside
- Both central zip and buttons to close the jacket.