Furygan WR-16 High Visibility Jacket
or 4 fortnightly payments of $92.25 with More info
The WR-16 High Visibility Jacket offers an efficient solution to protect against the elements, but also to stand out during winter nights and cloudy weather thanks to the addition of high quality fluorescent fabric on the original WR-16 design.
Sizes: S – 4XL
Colours: black-fluro yellow (1031)
Protection/Security offered by WR-16 Hi-Visibility Jacket:
- WR -16 High Visibility Textile Night Touring Jacket is CE approved as PPE
- Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistancy
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30’s “Central Back” (level 1) and “Full Back” (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
- Reflective inserts in the back, on the chest and on the arms. Use of highly fluorescent polyester for even more visibility.
Ergonomics/Comfort WR-16 Hi-Visibility Jacket:
- The WR-16 High Visibility Textile Night Touring Jacket comes with a waterproof insert
- Removable, thermal padded lining. Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
- Furygan “AFS” System : Vents with water repellent zips on the chest can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest. Air extractors in the back
- Eight pockets (five outside including a credit card pocket and a pocket in the back to store the lining, and three inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
- Adjustable at the waist, hips wrists and arms (to ensure the protectors remain fitted even when the thermal lining is removed)
- Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort.